Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Barton Creek

We were in Austin at The Barton Creek Resort this past weekend. It was a trip my work team received for hitting our 2009 goal. It was great, Relaxing, and even got to see my girlfriend Jaime while we were there. We arrived Friday and decided to take in the scenery.
Kim and I sitting with the boys overlooking the golf course.

Friday night we went to Hula Hut for dinner. Saturday all of the guys went and played Golf and some of us gals layed out by the pool and soaked up some sun. Shucks I forgot to take pictures of that. HA! Before leaving for dinner at Oasis on Saturday night, Archie was Able to feel Baby Hebert kick! I was really excited that he could finally feel a little more apart of this. Oasis Is known for its amazing view of The sunset. Here are a few pics from that.
It was great seeing Jaime and catching up with some other friends while we were there. We stopped at The Sam Marcos outlets on the way back on Sunday and Then headed home. My Mom watched my dogs while we were gone and I picked them up today in Beaumont. We missed them! Well Other than that I ordered baby bedding and we picked up our crib last night. Still haven't decided on a name!!!!








No comments: