Thursday, June 24, 2010

Impatiently Waiting

Well next Wednesday is our appointment and we should then find out the gender of Baby Hebert.  I must admit that this is driving me NUTS!  I have yet to get anything in motion except I have picked out the baby furniture at JCPenney online.  If you have ordered from there PLEASE give me your opinion on the quality and etc.  I have not ordered it yet because I am waiting for it to go on sale more.  Then I still have not decided what to do about a Guest bed.  The current room we use for a guest room will now be the baby room and that bed will not fit in the office.  So I am now trying to decide whether to purchase a daybed with trundle, a twin bed with trundle, or a pull out couch so that our parents will have somewhere besides the living room couch to sleep on when they visit.  I have never been so indecisive in my life!  Well I am praying that Baby Hebert stops being so shy so we can see the gender for sure.  No more of this "i think it might be" stuff!  Hope everyone has a great weekend and check back next weekend to find out what we are having!

2 comments:

Donaldson Days... said...

Girl...its a girl! :)

Sarah said...

I've known several people to get baby furniture from JCP and all are very happy with it.