Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Well I'm not sure if I mentioned it but we closed the hut.  SO last weekend was our first free weekend.  We decided to go to Lake Charles since it has been a while since we have been.  My agenda for the weekend was to get some sun and do nothing but lay out by the pool.  Archies agenda was to fish.  We both fufilled our agendas except Archie and My dad didn't have much luck with the fish and I got a nice sunburn. OUCH!  I did get to hang out with my godchild Annalina and Avalynn.  So cute those two.  Then On Sunday we were able to attend Archies Grandparents 60th wedding anniversary.  Yes 60 YEARS!!!  How amazing is that?  They renewed their vows which was so sweet too!  Still no updates on Baby Hebert.  All my early suspicions and tests said boy but now it's looking more like it might be a girl so who knows!  I will be 19 weeks tomorrow, I feel great, and go back June 30 to hopefully find out the sex so I can get to planning! 




 

No comments: