Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Better luck next time!

Well I went for a check up yesterday and my Dr snuck a look to see if she could tell the sex of Baby Hebert.   I'm 16 weeks, will be 17 weeks Friday.  And you would know all he/she showed was its booty.  So she could not really tell.  I go back June 30.  By then I will be over 20 weeks so we should know by then.  I was SOOO bummed becuase i really want to find out.  I have not bought one thing yet and it's killing me!  My first thoughts at the beginning of this pregnancy was that it was a boy, especially bc the MFM did that angle measurement and that is what she said.  Now I am pretty much convinced it's a girl.  I have seen what looks to be like little girl parts three times now, (from the drs i call on looking) so that's what has changed my mind.  But the baby was always seen from the back never the front so who knows it could be hiding something!  On another note this may be the last weekend we are open at the hut.  It's slowing down and it's SO hot!  Hope all is well with you!

No comments: