Friday, February 19, 2010

My Painting!

I went to The Tipsy Brush Paintclass on Wednesday Night.  It is so much fun and you actually paint something you can hang in your house.  (my last painting probably wont make the wall) But this one will!  I think my Friend Shalon who started this had such a great idea!  She teaches monthly classes at her house and galleries.  Its cheap and fun a great way to meet people.  Check out her page on Facebook (The Tipsy Brush)  Here is my painting:!:
Just canvas, no frame


With the frame!  I think the frame adds a lot and dresses it up.

Also Hebert's Hot Tails is Open this weekend!  It is slow but we hope it picks up once the weather gets better.  Come On SPRING!!!!!  Give me some warmer weather!!!! 

2 comments:

Christa said...

thanks for the comment.. i really encouraged me. by the way.. AWESOME painting.. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! what's the going rate for live crawfish these days?

Jessica said...

Hello sis-in-law! I'm putting in my request for a painting..... I would LOVE a Fleur de Lis one.... and let me know what I need to get you... they're gorgeous!