Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Take the Time

Busy Busy Busy. I always feel like I'm making a list to make a list and stressing if I don't get things done. I could not sleep AT all last night because I was thinking of things I need to do. That really are not that important at all. So today I am going to take time to think of all the things I am thankful for and look around and see that really my life should not be so stressful. I don't even have kids! Could You imagine!? I am thankful for so many things in my life! And I need to prioritize and set aside the things that are more important. I am proud to say That I do not think about the business every single moment of the day anymore. But I still need to get things done like paint, organize, look for new bedding, clean floors................. See already making my list!

1 comment:

Tara said...

well this is the first time I have seen your blog and I am so impressed!! I started one forever ago and never keep up with it...truth be told, I am not so good with these pages LOL but I LOVE LOVE LOVE your page! Yall look like you guys have tons of fun.. I am so jealous of your trip to Belize!