Sunday, July 19, 2009



SO welcome to our Blog! It seems as if this is the new thing & since Facebook and My Space are not for me I actually did enjoy looking at other friends Blogs and Thought I would give it a try. And when I say try I mean it! Don't expect my blog to be as fancy and cute as others. I'm Lucky I figured out how to post/upload this stuff so far! Hopefully I will learn along the way. I thought this would be a good way for our family in Lake Charles to keep up with whats going on with us. So enjoy :)

This picture was taken July 4th at The Nance Bungalow on the Bay. Our Friends Natalie and Jon Nance bought a gorgeous Beachouse on Tiki Island. July 4th weekend was the First weekend we had Off since starting Up Hebert's Hot Tails (crawfish business). We have been working every weekend there and business was slowing down so we have shut down until next season. We really Pray that next season will do well for us. Having a weekend to relax and hang out with our friends was nice. We enjoyed staying at The Nances and hope to go again soon!