Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hebert's Hot Tails Facebook

SO I joined Facebook so I could have a Hebert's Hot Tails Fan Page. I have NO CLUE how to work these pages. From what I was told, I have to have my personal page (Candice Hebert) then I created a Fan Page for Hebert's Hot Tails. I don't know if You have to be a friend of (Candice Hebert) to become a fan of My Hebert's Hot tails Page. My friend Tiffany started a Hebert's Hot Tails Group, but I was told a group and a fan page were different. Who Knows! I do Know that I have no desire to use my personal (Candice Hebert) page. The only reason I set That up is so I could Do the Hebert's Hot Tails Page. SO Says, Facebook will not let you have a stand alone page for your business or they want to charge you. If anyone knows what the Heck I'm talking about or has some advice Fill me in! Otherwise search for Hebert's Hot Tails and Become a "FAN"

No comments: