Wednesday, August 22, 2012

sweet sisters

Love these girls!  Emery is 21.5 months and Lyla is 6.5 months
Emery is 29 Lbs, Lyla is 17lbs

 Lyla is now sitting up on her own and will be crawling any day now.  She can army crawl all over the room though so you gotta watch her.  She is still on mommys milk but has started food and seems to be getting the hang of the "spoon to mouth" thing.  Still  not sleeping through the night.  I try to say I am going to let her cry it out but just when I say that she gets sick with a cold and cant breathe.  Then last night I discovered her first tooth broke through on the bottom.  SO Of course she wont sleep, right?!?! 

Who needs sleep anyways?  
Answer: Me 
so that is why i often cat nap in my car during lunch.  SO if you see me posted up at the back of a Target parking lot, I am either pumping or sleeping so please Do not disturb :)
Reading to sister, so sweet :)

Then maybe Lyla was not paying attention So Emery demanded it....





No comments: