Thursday, March 17, 2011

what's goin on

This is what Miss Emery is doing right now as I blog, Playing in her little jumperoo.
She had her 4 moth check up last week (yes I was scheduled it two weeks late) and she is tipping the scales at 15.2 pounds and 25 inches long. Check out those thighs :) Love that sweet girl.

We have been SOOO busy! And we have had lots of company. Nana came, Andrew came, and now my parents are coming this weekend. We enjoy all the company here at Hotel Hebert :). The Hut is SUPER busy now and it's safe to say that we are exhausted! I know it will be worth it one day but geeze at this rate I'm going to look 50 by the time I'm 35. Maybe I will start saving for a face lift now.... HA HA No really...
And this is what Miss Eme has been doing:
Daddy picked out this outfit and even matched the headband. He's getting good at this girly stuff :)


Love her leg warmers

She has been soooo good at the hut
Looking at mommy


Looking at herself :)

And practicing some modeling poses!
Hope all is well with yall! LOVE!

No comments: