Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Check up

I had a check up today to go over test results from the Nuchal test.  Everything looks great and tests came back normal.  YAY!  She did say that my blood type is A negative which means I have to do something at 28 weeks (I cant remember what exactly).  I asked her accurate the "angle" measurement is and she said pretty accurate.  I go back June 1st and that's when we will find out for sure if it really is a boy, if not then that angle measurement is wrong in my eyes.  Today the heartbeat was 165, it was 175 at 9 weeks.  According to the old wives tale the high heart beat should be girl.  SO at this point who knows!  Other than that just moving right along! :)

On another note I think I almost had my first anxiety attack in Babies R Us on Tuesday.  Picking out things is so overwhelming!  I cant believe there are so many options, seriously like 100 different carseats, strollers, breast pumps, bottles....etc.  I wish I could pay someone to pick it all out for me.  (Hmmmm maybe a new business idea!)  So I have decided I am not going back in that store or looking for anything for that matter until after Crawfish Season is over and I have more time and Archie can tag along.  Well I hope all is well with you! 

2 comments:

Christa said...

I cried the first time I went in there looking for registry stuff.. trust me.. it is crazy overwhelming - but have an experienced mommy tell you what you really need and what you really don't need. CONGRATS!!!!!!

jill said...

You have to get a Rho Gam shot at 28 wks, and another after your baby is born if he/she is a + blood type. I had to get it, and it isn't bad. Luckily Cole was a -type, so no shot after the birth!! Good luck!