Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

This Easter weekend was the best weekend at The Hut By far.  We went through A LOT of Crawfish.  It was great and My brother came to help out since I was in my Best friend, Tiffany's Wedding.  Tiffany was a Beautiful Bride and she could not have hand picked a better day.  The weather was perfect.  She Got hitched at Magnolia Mound in Baton Rouge, On the front steps of a plantation home and the reception was a few steps away in an open building.  It was very nice and I am so glad to welcome Brandon into the clan.  Her are a few pice from her wedding:  They had a photo booth but I dont know how to scan those pics in.



Well that's about all that's going on here.  I feel like we have so much going on.  Archie installed Trim around our mirrors in both bathrooms so we are staining those and keeping busy with other things around the house.  Oh and I planted a garden!  Gotta remember to water that every day.....

No comments: