Sunday, June 5, 2011

A few "firsts"

Can you believe the month of May is gone??? Really that was fast! Above is Emerys first time in a swimming pool. She loved it! And I was nervous the whole time.
Emery now sits in the cart at the grocery store. I have since bought another cart seat thingy bc this one... well I couldnt figure it out so I went and got a Floppy seat cover at BRU.
Emery is on the move now!
Stacey and her kids came to town for a baseball tournament so we got to spend Saturday with them. So fun!!! this is Emery and Reeves at the Market Street fountain
Avalynn, Emery, Reeves and Annalina all in my tub. Splish Splash!
This is how i get ready in the mornings. Toys all over my bathroom floor.
This was the day she turned 7 months. She also got two teeth and is officially a crawler :)
And this was Memorial Day!
She is all over the place now and is loads of fun. I feel like she is out of the "baby" stage :(. I miss her everyday I go to work. I know I have mentioned this to a few of you but I would give up my right foot to be a stay at home mom. I pray one day That this will be possible. I want to spend every second with her. Oh and I am ready for #2! Yes I know you are saying I'm nuts but whenever is fine with me! But to Plan it out of Crawfish season we need to wait a few months. I Love Emery to pieces and we are soaking her up!

2 comments:

jill said...

candice - Emery is just beautiful! She looks like loads of fun. Know what you mean about the 2nd - as soon as Cole got super fun and easy, I was ready again. I was expecting before his first bday! Glad you are enjoying her so much.

The Heberts said...

Thanks Jill! And thank you for not saying NOWAY! Lol! Your boys are just precious!