Thursday, April 21, 2011

Quick update

My parents surprised us yesterday and came in for two nights. My dad is helping Archie with a big catering gig today (Thursday) and my mom watched Emery today while I worked. The pic above was taken last night after a successful pic with The Easter Bunny. Emery did so good! Check my FB page for that picture. Archies dad and step mom came this past weekend and helped with another catering gig. Patty has all the pics on her camera so I hope she will send them my way!
Emery and Mommy
Emery and Daddy
Emery ate real food today for the first time! Bananas! She loved it!
Mom and I or shall I say Honey and I tried to do a little Easter Photo shoot with Emery today. However she was more interested in trying to put EVERYTHING in her mouth!
trying to eat the egg
And in this picture, I just know she wants to put her face in the grass and then the grass in her mouth! HA HA! You know that's what shes thinking!

4 comments:

Suz and Brandon said...

Oh my, these bunny ear pics are the best!

Unknown said...

These pictures are so darn cute...She is simply adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Nanny cant wait to see u Emery

Joni said...

Emery looks so big! Still the cutest thing ever!