Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mom's the Best!

Mom's here!  Love love love when she comes!!!!!  My Mom decided to come in for the weekend and while she was here we put her to work!  I have been needing to Stain the Purgola that Archie built over the back porch so that was her first job.  Second I decided to paint the top part of our dining room.  I wanted a deep red wine color and we ended up going with a color called Antique Burgandy, it's a little on the purple side...  But I think I love it.  I may do Some Faux over it in the Smoke.  My Mom is so talented and always does such an Awesome job painting.  I wish I took after her in her decorating/creativity.  In the pics below you will also see my painting from this weeks paint class with The Tipsy Brush.  I am hanging it in the guest Bathroom but I still need to get a frame for it. 

By the way I am updating this blog at 6:30 on Saturday night because once again we sold out at the hut.  We are getting more Crawfish in the morning so hopefully we do well tomorrow too! 

And in one of the pics of our dining room you will see a pink bag on the table.  This is for Miss Scarlet Anne Nance!  Our friends Jon & Natalie Nance gave birth to their beautiful baby girl Yesterday morning.  They did not find out the sex and were completely shocked when It was a girl!  I can't wait to meet her and have already bought her some pink stuff and look forward to spoiling her with more!  Hope all is well!

No comments: